Movies free online

Two and a Half Men


Two and a Half Men at 100 - featurette on the show's 100th episode.

Well, to be honest, I didn't expect much of this episode, mainly because of the reviews I read. But after watching this episode I felt like all characters came to their right, especially Berta's. I read that in a comment, Carol Mendelsohn (from CSI) said that the CSI writers problably had a lot of unused humour, wich I think is true. Although there were a few misplaced laugh-tracks. The flashbacks were placed brilliantly, with Charlie acting way over the top when he discovers Teddy's body. The super-tight zoom-ins were funny, although they should have used it on other topics besides Jake and food. Conchata Ferrell's acting was great and very funny, and I'm surprised that she didn't gain an Emmy Award nomination this year. Also, Judith's abscense from the episode didn't bother me, while Rose was missed, and I'm curious why the writers didn't write her into the episode. Overall the episode was great, it could have been funnier if the real actors from CSI appeared as CSI's. Also, check out the vanity card at the end of the episode, it's nice that it is written by the writers of CSI instead of Chuck Lorre.

Blog Archive