Movies free online

Supernatural


I highly anticipated the return of Supernatural after the cliff hanger we were left with on Season Three. So far [there's still a couple more episodes of season four which have yet to air] this season has not been disappointing. From the beginning, with Dean escaping from Hell, to this raging war between the angels and demons, this is one action packed adventure and thrilling ride to be on. I have watched this show from it's debut, and it just keeps getting better. I don't want to reveal too much information for those who read this and have not watched SPN, and I also can't comment as much as I'd like because the season has not yet finished. However, I couldn't wait 'til it's completion to fill out a review for it, and I have definitely put this box set on Alert so that I know immediately when it's released this Fall [more than likely]. I can't wait to have these episodes on DVD to rewatch and relive. I highly recommend this show to anyone; this season stands so far to be the best of SPN yet.

Just wanted to add to my review quick: a lot of people seem to be wishing for a Supernatural soundtrack. Here are 2 awesome sites that will give you a list of songs played in every episode from Season One to Season Four. So get to downloading and making a SPN playlist of your own! :)

Edit: I'm so sorry; every time I put the URLs in for the sites, Amazon doesn't show them.. I'm going to try putting them into a comment for this review so check there if you're interested!

Blog Archive