Movies free online

Making the Cut: The 30-Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest, Sexiest You



As one who's started many diets and not finished any, I was attracted to the dustcover phrase "The 30 Day Diet and Fitness Plan" In the past, something of the utmost importance had always knocked me off a diet - holidays, a family reunion, a gift box of candy, the necessity of eating popcorn at a movie, an irresistible urge to walk into an ice cream shop. As you can see, it took very little. But, I thought anyone, even me, can stick to a plan for 30 days. As I began to read this book I became even more impressed with the author, Jillian Michaels, Biggest Loser Trainer. Of course, she's had her share of celebrity clients, but what came through to me was the amount of space she spent in explaining the importance of motivation, and how to care for yourself during the plan. She seems to really care about her readers' well being rather than just selling books. For instance, she tell readers that if you have over 20lbs to loser to put the book back on the shelf. Jillian's approach is two pronged - exercise and nutrition. Both are equally important. Since this is a 30 day program, the exercise requirement is a minimum of 40 minutes a day, 5 times a week. The exercises are clearly explained with photographs that show exactly how to do them. Her nutrition plan is very detailed down to your individualized calorie allowance. She has 30 seperate full day menus for each nutrition plan with over 100 recipes. Jillian is also incredibly candid. She discusses the pros and cons of very controversial weight loss supplements and procedures that most fitness experts might shy away from in an effort to be politicaly correct. Well, my 30 days isn't up yet, in fact it's barely begin and I am aching EVERYWHERE, but I can already feel and see a difference. I'll finish as I'm a bit like the Little Engine That Could...."I know I can, I know I can," And, I know I'll be delighted I did!

Blog Archive